jenni's logo
chim

Shepherd
3111 Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77098

PRESS 2

Galleria/ Post Oak
2027 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056

PRESS 3

Heights
602 East 20th St.
Houston, TX 77008

PRESS 4

713.NOODLES
(713-666-3537)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not a blogger

Hello noodle fans! I am not a blogger nor do I blog about things I have no control over. I think bloggers are mostly haters. I say this right off the hook because there have been bloggers that jump to comment without much thought to their thoughts on the affect it could cause. On the first day of opening Post oak on April 3, a customer visited, took pictures within the space and posted on YELP within three hours after opening as if a food critic themselves. Today, most think they are a food critic within their rights, but c'mon folks, expecting positive results the first couple of hours of a business opening is insane, even if I am a perfectionist. At least the pros, like the few here in Houston, give a restaurant a couple of weeks if not four before tearing them apart. To all the bloggers spreading hate, shame on you for not having better things to do. I challenge you to discuss without judgement and be open to the results that flow back.

Within these noodle blog pages, I want to share my thoughts and looking forward to hearing your thoughts about experiences; especially if they pertain to JNH. I will answer as I have time and will touch on all comments that are pointed out. Thank you for reading and supporting the noodle house that has become ground to spread noodle love.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I rarely comment on blogs but this one I had to. Jenni's Noodle House rules! My girlfriend and I discovered the one on Shepherd last year. I had known about it for years but never bothered to stop in. Boy was I missing something! And for all the negative blog posters out there, stop sitting behind your computer in a virtual world blogging and go experience what real life has to offer. There's a lot out there, and not of it has to be perfect to be good and enjoyable.

Keep up the good work at JNH! We are going today for lunch :)

June 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger LOVE BOAT SUSHI said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 5, 2021 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger LOVE BOAT SUSHI said...

I am very grateful that I found some helpful content in this post. After reading it , I think that you have good knowledge. Thanks for posting it. Keep it up. Japanese Restaurant In Oceanside

February 5, 2021 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Harumama said...

The information you have provided in this post is very helpful as it contains some good knowledge Thanks for sharing such a great post. Keep Posting. noodles near carlsbad

March 23, 2021 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger baysidegraphics said...

Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work about business. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.Business Sign Maker

April 9, 2021 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger welcomerestaurant said...

This was huge information for all ,those who needed these type article.This was really good and of course knowledgeable. Thank you for sharing this much information with us.Welcome Indian Hampton Park

April 20, 2021 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Bush said...

You have given great content here.Premier Restaurant Consultants I am glad to discover this post as I found lots of valuable data in your article. Thanks for sharing an article like this.

April 20, 2021 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home