jenni's logo
chim

Shepherd
3111 Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77098

PRESS 2

Galleria/ Post Oak
2027 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056

PRESS 3

Heights
602 East 20th St.
Houston, TX 77008

PRESS 4

713.NOODLES
(713-666-3537)

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Catch of the day



Nothing like fresh shrimp caught that morning with no chemicals or dye before the sale. If you ever dare to buy, these shrimp taste so much better than store bought. MamaTran used to meet with her "vendor" in a common area of town to buy tons of fresh seafood caught that morning to feed us, all eight of us. I sure miss all of my mother's incredible cooking but I miss her most. My life feels so incomplete without the presence of my mother. My blessings in life just isn't as stimulating since I cannot share this with my MA.

Ladies in this picture rock old school sales for the first generation Vietnamese shoppers all over Houston and beyond!

1 Comments:

Blogger Orderart said...

You are providing essential knowledge. It is helpful and important information of Online Food Ordering Websites for us and everyone to increase knowledge. Continue sharing your data. Thanks once again for sharing it.

August 27, 2021 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home