jenni's logo
chim

Shepherd
3111 Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77098

PRESS 2

Galleria/ Post Oak
2027 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056

PRESS 3

Heights
602 East 20th St.
Houston, TX 77008

PRESS 4

713.NOODLES
(713-666-3537)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Play Fair, Play nice.

Today, I received an email from a disgruntle guest before the kitchen even started on their food ticket! It made me wonder… has technology reverted our behavior back to childhood, full of temper tantrums and tattle telling or can’t we all just be adults here. Don’t misunderstand, you can complain. Just, give my staff and me an opportunity to make it right, right now.

I opened the first Jenni’s Noodle House in 2001, so I have heard my share of complaints, we don’t always get things right, service isn’t always perfect and not everyone is going to like the way and the how I prepare the food I serve. I understand. I am a big girl, I can take it, I didn’t get past the two year mark in the restaurant business not hearing any complaints and not knowing how to make things right. Don’t forget, I am a customer too, and I feel the same way sometimes. Having a business of my own has taught me that the present moment is a precious ingredient in creating a positive now and a lasting future. Technology may change, but one thing is always true ‘you can catch more bees with honey than with vinegar.’ Keep that in mind as you go through life, feel free to complain, but do so in way that makes it a positive experience for everyone.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home