jenni's logo
chim

Shepherd
3111 Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77098

PRESS 2

Galleria/ Post Oak
2027 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056

PRESS 3

Heights
602 East 20th St.
Houston, TX 77008

PRESS 4

713.NOODLES
(713-666-3537)

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Cupcake

If Before this day, I had doubts if I would ever find a great cupcake at a specialized cupcake shop...I finally found it! If you are ever in the Chicago area, find your way to Old Town for the absolute best cupcakes I have found to date. Cupcake shops have been sprouting up across cities everywhere and I love a simply moist easy to eat cupcake. I have never been satisfied with the many highly go to places as I was when I took that first bite into this German Chololate cupcake. The icing was oozing wet, cool (right out of the fridge), sweet coconut drippings onto this perfectly baked cupcake! The lady behind the counter pulled a chocolate cupcake from the rack, pulled out the coconut mixture from the refrigerator and spooned it generously onto the room temperature cupcake. Absolute perfection. I promise you, this is way better than the NY, Boston, California much hyped about go to places! You will have your moment when you experience this sweet perfection.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thecakekeeper said...

I liked your work and the way in which you have shared this article here about cake and flower delivery sydney It is a beneficial and helpful article for us. Thanks for sharing an article like this.

October 11, 2021 at 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home